Reports and Data has recently published a novel research report on global Textile Dyes market covering current market scenario and market developments between 2016 and 2026. The report offers in-depth analysis of historical and latest market trends along with revenue growth, market size, drivers, restraints, limitations and opportunities. The report is well curated using statistical methods such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Force and presented using tables, graphs, charts, figures and other pictorial representations to help user understand the market dynamics. The data is collected using extensive primary and secondary research which is evaluated by experts and professionals in the industry.
The market for textile dyes is influenced by the rising demand for home furnishing products for decoration, the evolution of environment friendly dyes required by textiles industries, and the development of packaging industries, which require large textile dyes. Dying is one of the main attraction of any fabric, and it adds commercial value to the fabrics. Fabrics are dyed either by using dying solution or by printing, using dye pastes.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1848
Top Companies: Archroma, Tanatex Dyes, Vipul organics Ltd, DyStar Singapore Private Ltd, Zhejiang Runtu Co. Ltd., Jihua Group, S.A Robama, Organic Dyes and Pigments, Huntsman International LLC, and Kiri Industries Ltd, among others.
Key Companies in the market include:
- The polyester segment accounts for a market share of 13.9% in the year 2018. Polyester is a type of fabric which is extremely difficult to dye since it is a synthetic fabric made from petroleum. It needs high temperature and pressure in order to dye this fabric.
- The textile industry is seeing growth due to an increase in demand for clothes with an increasing population, disposable income, and changing consumption pattern.
- Apparels account for the largest market share of 48.8% in the year 2018. China became the largest consumer of textile dyes owing to the ever-growing apparel and textile production, and on the huge production of viscose and cotton. China became a leader in world apparel and home textile (sheets and towel) production because of its low-cost labor compared with other countries.
- Home textile segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. This segment is witnessing a growth in the Asia Pacific region due to the high demand for traditionally crafted home textiles.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Countries like India, China, and Japan are rapidly catching up with the growth in the textile chemical market. Textile production and dyes consumption have shifted from North America to Asia.
To know more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/textile-dyes-market
Fiber Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Dye Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Direct Reactive
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Home Textile
- Industrial Textile
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
To Get Insights Speak to Analyst: https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1848
Key questions covered in the global Textile Dyes market report:
- What is the expected market size of the global Textile Dyes market during the forecast period?
- What factors are expected to hamper global Textile Dyes market growth over the forecast period?
- What key factors are expected to drive global revenue growth between 2021 and 2028?
- Which application segment is expected to dominate other application segments over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Textile Dyes market?
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1848
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan that we offer as per client requirement. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited as per your requirement.
Browse More Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs