The Global Oncology Informatics Market report assesses the historical and current data along with a thorough analysis of the market dynamics. The report also sheds light on the significant market growth driving and restraining factors that are anticipated to influence the market growth through the forecast period. The report focuses on potential growth opportunities and limitations the prominent players of the industry might face during the entirety of the forecast timeline.
Some of the opportunities that will drive the market technology in the upcoming years include the integration of oncology informatics with Blockchain technology, growing investment opportunities in developing and developed countries like China and Brazil, as well as advancements in precision medicine technology. Despite these advantages, the sector faces obstacles such as a shortage of medical oncologists, expensive installation costs, and a lack of interoperability. The market for the product will also be hampered by worries about data security. The use of informatics tools in oncology research and therapy is becoming increasingly important. At the point of treatment, doctors and ancillary services like radiology and pathology employ them. Artificial intelligence and decision support advancements.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/384
Key Highlights from the Report
- In June 2020, Philips announced a collaboration with MD Anderson’s Precision Oncology Decision Support (PODS) system to allow the physicians globally to personalize therapy based on the patient’s genomic profile to improve patient care.
- PHM or population health management is applied to chronic disease management with extensive data analysis. The purpose of the process is to enhance the patient outcome and overall cost. The information helps in developing actionable treatment steps for individual or specific groups.
- Pharmaceutical organizations are primary end-users of the oncology informatics market due to the usage of the solutions, which will increase the workflow of the facilities and enhance the quality of care.
The report further studies the key companies operating in the industry and their company profiles, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures, among others. It also offers insights into their market reach and global position, along with highlights about their achievements and financial standings.
Key companies operating in the Oncology Informatics market include:
Elekta AB, Hologic, Inc., Cerner Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Inspirata, Inc., IBM Corporation, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Koninklijke Philips N.V., PerkinElmer, Inc., and McKesson Corporation, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Oncology Informatics Market on the basis of type, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Population Health Management (PHM)
- Drug Discovery and Development Informatics
- Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS)
- Image Analytics
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Life Science Industry
- Academic Institutes and Research Centers
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Others (Hospitals and Other Care Facilities)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
The report further examines the market in the key regions of the world with regard to production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue generation, market share and size, and presence of prominent players in the regions. The report also covers the expansion plans undertaken by companies in the regions under the regional analysis section.
Key regions in the market include:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players in the Oncology Informatics industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of Oncology Informatics?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/384
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756