CNC milling has various characteristics and is used in the processing of various parts with different structures and complex shapes. Drilling, boring, tapping and other processes can be completed on the CNC milling machine. CNC milling effectively avoids operator errors, and can effectively maintain the consistency of parts size during small batch processing.
CNC milling machines have these characteristics:
1. The parts have good processing flexibility and strong adaptability. Parts with complex shapes or difficult-to-control dimensions can be machined. Such as shell parts, mold parts and so on.
- It can process parts that are difficult to be processed by ordinary machine tools. Such as complex curve parts and three-dimensional space surface parts described by mathematical models.
- It can process parts that need to be processed in multiple processes after being clamped and positioned again.
- High processing precision, stable and reliable processing quality. And CNC machining also avoids operator errors.
- The production automation is high, which can reduce the labor intensity of the operator. This facilitates automation of production management.
JTR can provide CNC milling service, please feel free to contact us if you need it.