Global Industrial Rubber Products Market: Key Highlights
- The global industrial rubber products marketwas valued at ~US$ 106 Bn in 2018, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~6% from 2019 to 2027. The demand for synthetic rubber has increased in industrial, automotive, and performance-demanding applications due to their unique properties.
- In terms of volume, the automotive industry is a major consumer of industrial rubber products, which are used in various dynamic and static seals, belts, and hoses. Thus, rise in the demand for rubber products in various industries is driving the global industrial rubber products market.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=Srep_id=1565
Key Drivers of Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- According to the European Construction Industry Federation (FIEC), the global construction sector is expected to reachUS$ 8 Trn by China, the U.S., and India account for more than 50% share of the global construction sector.
- Rubber is widely used in construction in the production of window seals, bearings, expansion joints, facade seals, belts, sheets, floorings, and mountings, due to its excellent physical properties such as temperature resistance, flame retardancy, low smoke toxicity, absorption, environmental resistance, and water resistance.
- Growth of the construction infrastructure industry is driving the global industrial rubber products market.
Increase in Recycling Rate of Rubber to Create Opportunities in Global Market
- Recycled rubber is environment-friendly. Commonly recycled rubber is used in the manufacturing of tires, tennis shoes, rubber beach balls, and hot water bottles, etc.
- Environment-friendly rubber products can be used in the automotive and construction sectors. They are commonly used as a type of flooring product, such as rubber flooring, playground surfaces, rubber matting, recycled rubber mulch, and rubber pavers. These factors are likely to create lucrative opportunities for the global industrial rubber products market.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EBrep_id=1565
Asia Pacific Dominates Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- The industrial rubber products market in China is driven by significant increase in the number of automobiles in the country. Growth of the automotive industry in China and the availability of low-cost labor in the region are major factors driving the automotive parts components sector in Asia Pacific. Rubber is commonly used to manufacture various automotive parts, such as washers, wipers, and belts. Thus, the expanding automotive industry in Asia Pacific is driving the industrial rubber products market in the region.
Natural Rubber Held Major Share of Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- Natural rubber is expected to be a highly attractive rubber type segment of the industrial rubber products market. Natural rubber has low hysteresis, which leads to low heat generation, maintains the integrity of belts and hoses, and extends retreadability. Moreover, natural rubber has low rolling resistance, which results in enhanced fuel economy.
- The styrene-butadiene rubber sub-segment accounted for a considerable share of the synthetic rubber segment in the global industrial rubber products market in 2018. SBR possesses high strength, abrasion resistance, and blend capability. SBR is comparatively less expensive than other synthetic rubber products.
Molded Process Prominent in Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- In terms of process, molded is likely to be a highly attractive segment of the global industrial rubber products market during the forecast period. Transfer molding offers design flexibility and allows for sharper edges. The molded process provides tighter control of dimensional tolerance and economical process for medium to high precision components.
Top Players Account for Major Market Share
- Prominent players operating in the global industrial rubber products market are Bridgestone Corporation, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Continental AG, and Sumitomo Riko Company Limited. Key industrial rubber product manufacturers accounted for approximately40% to 50% share of total global market in 2018.
- On April 1, 2019,Parker Hannifin Corporation extended its hose range with the introduction of R50TC/R56TC ParLock multi-spiral hoses, which are available with four or six spirals. ParLock R50TC/R56TC offers a tight bend radius, not greater than R15 hose specification. Additionally, it has been tested for one million cycles at 120% working pressure. The range has also been approved with 8,000 psi flanges in straight, 45° and 90° configurations.
- In March 2017,Yokohoma Rubber Co., Ltd. acquired Aichi Tire Industry, which manufactures and markets tires for use in forklifts and other industrial machinery.
Global Industrial Rubber Products Market: Research Scope
Industrial Rubber Products Market by Rubber
- Natural Rubber
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber
- Others (Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Rubber, Isobutylene-isoprene Rubber (IIR), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), etc.)
Industrial Rubber Products Market by Process
- Others (Reclaim Rubber, etc.)
Click For Custom Research Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CRrep_id=1565
Key Growth Drivers of Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- The automotive sector, specifically the engine design section, involves the replacement of traditional engines with high performance overhead cam engines and multi-valve designs. This has created challenges in the engineering of timing belts with increase in under-the-hood temperatures due to hotter running engines and compact engine compartments. Increase in the demand for timing belts in the automotive sector is expected to propel the global industrial rubber products market.
- Rise in load bearing requirements forces traditional synchronous belt materials to perform beyond their limits. Material suppliers and belt manufacturers are working together to develop new designs and materials that address these performance needs. Synthetic rubber is used to design such timing belts. Rise in the demand for rubber products in end-use industries is driving the global industrial rubber products market.
Relevant Reports Publish by TMR
Waterproofing Membranes Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/waterproofing-membrane-market.html
Magnetic Polymer Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/magnetic-polymer-market.html
Chemical Warehousing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/chemical-warehousing-market.html
Tire Recycling Downstream Products Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/tire-recycling-downstream-products-market.html
Activated Alumina Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/activated-alumina-market.html
Floating Power Plant Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/floating-power-plant-market.html
Organosilicon Electrolyte Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/organosilicon-electrolyte-market.html
Li Metal Battery Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/lithium-metal-battery-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453