Full-spectrum, water-based herbal extract;
Packaging: 100g/Bottle; 200g/Bottle; 1kg/Bag; or customize
Chinese Name: Shan Yao
English Name: CommonYam Rhizome
Latin Name: Dioscoreae Rhizoma
Functions: To tonify spleen and stomach, engender fluids, nourish lung, tonify kidney and astringe essence.
Functions of shan yao extract granules:
Replenishing qi and nourishing yin, invigorating the spleen, lung and kidney, strengthening essence and stopping belt.
Bran-fried Dioscoreae Rhizoma can tonify spleen and invigorate the stomach to treat spleen deficiency and reduced food intake, diarrhea, sloppy stool, and profuse white vaginal discharge.
Indications of shan yao extract granules:
Spleen deficiency and reduced food intake;
Burnout and fatigue;
Lung deficiency wheezing cough;
seminal emission caused by kidney deficiency;
abnormal vaginal discharge;
deficiency heat and wasting-thirst.
Pharmacological effects of shan yao
1. Effects on the digestive system: Shan yao can stimulate the movement of the small intestine and promote the emptying of intestinal contents. Reduce intestinal tension caused by adrenaline, shan yao can restore the rhythm.
2. The effect on the immune system: Shan Yao has the effect of enhancing cellular immunity and humoral immunity.
3. Anti-aging effect: 20% shanyao or shudihuang, juhua, shanyao, and niuxi four-drug mixture decoction is soaked in mulberry leaves and dried in the shade, which has anti-aging effect.
4. The effect of lowering blood sugar: Shan yao can significantly lower blood sugar, prevent and treat diabetes, and can obviously resist the rise of blood sugar caused by adrenaline and glucose.
5. In addition, Shan yao has certain functions of promoting wound healing and resistance to hypoxia.
Contraindications of shan yao
1. Incompatibility of traditional Chinese medicine:
(1) Do not eat shan yao and kansui together;
(2) Shan yao cannot be taken together with alkaline drugs such as Hai Piao Shao, Long Gu, Mu Li, Wa Lenɡ Zi, etc.
2. Incompatibility of Chinese and Western medicines:
(1) Be careful in combination with vitamin C, niacin, glutamic acid, gastric enzyme mixture and other highly acidic drugs, which can decompose the above drugs and reduce their efficacy.
(2) Use with caution with hypoglycemic drugs.
How to use shan yao extract granules
Oral, or as directed by your health care professionals.
Shan Yao Extract Granules Supplier and Manufacturer – Tianjiang
Jiangyin Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co., Ltd. which is under the China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (“Sino Pharm”).
Founded in 1992, Tianjiang is a herbal extract granules supplier and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization and marketing. Tianjiang was the first herbal extract granules manufacturer to receive China’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification for pharmaceutical products. Since then, Tianjiang has developed 30 patents on the extraction, granulation, and packaging of herbal extract granules.
If you are looking for shan yao extract granules supplier and want to order shan yao extract granules wholesale, welcome to contact us.
Related Products of Shan Yao Extract Granules
Zhi Gan Cao - Prepared Liauorice Root
All Tianjiang Pharmaceutical single herbal shan yao extract granules are tested for heavy metals, pesticide residues, aflatoxin, sulfur dioxide, microbes, as well as identification (TLC/HPLC).