A cuber-perforator for hamburger patties, pressed steaks, and other similar food products, in which the patties are passed between two matched aligned arrays of multi-tooth rotary knives that penetrate the patties from opposite sides to form multiple perforations extending completely through the patties or to any other desired depth in the patties; stripper belts are interleaved with the knives and matched in speed to the peripheral speed of the knives to strip the patties from the knives without undue deformation and to convey the patties away from the knives.Get more news about Cuber Perforator Machine,you can vist our website!
1. A cuber-perforator for hamburger patties, pressed steaks, and similar food products comprising:
2. A cuber-perforator according to claim 1 in which the drive means is also connected to the input conveyor means and drives the input conveyor means at a speed approximately equal to the peripheral knife speed.
3. A cuber-perforator according to claim 1 and further comprising an output conveyor positioned to receive patties from the intermediate conveyor, the output conveyor being connected to the drive means and driven at a speed approximately equal to the peripheral knife speed.
4. A cuber-perforator according to claim 1, in which the first knife assembly is positioned below the second knife assembly, and in which at least the first knife assembly includes stripper belts driven at a speed approximately equal to the peripheral speed of the knives.
5. A cuber-perforator according to claim 1, in which the outer ends of the teeth on the rotary knives of the two knife assemblies come into approximate engagement with each other to form perforations extending completely through each patty.
6. A cuber-perforator according to claim 1 in which each stripper belt is an elongated O-ring of generally circular cross-sectional configuration, having a diameter sufficient to engage the surfaces of two adjacent knives in a wiping self-cleaning action.
7. A cuber-perforator according to claim 1 in which said first knife assembly includes a knife shaft to which the knife discs of said first knife assembly are all affixed for rotation therewith, in which said first knife assembly includes a plurality of slip rings journalled on said knife shaft for rotation relative thereto, one slip ring between each adjacent pair of knives, the outer diameter of the slip rings being smaller than the outer diameter of the knives, and further comprising a belt drive shaft parallel to but displaced from the knife shaft, each stripper belt of said first knife assembly passing around one of the slip rings and around the belt drive shaft.
8. A cuber-perforator according to claim 1, and further comprising means for adjusting the positions of the two knife assemblies, relative to each other, from a normal perforation operating position, in which the knife teeth of one knife assembly pass in approximate engagement with the knife teeth of the other knife assembly to form perforations extending completely through each patty, to a series of cubing positions, in which the knife teeth are separated by varying distances to form indentations terminating short of complete perforation through the patties.
466 Blog posts