The global airless packaging market size was significantly large in 2020, and is expected to continue to register a rapidly inclining revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028. Airless packaging is a type of packaging that is designed to keep a product protected from air, while preserving its quality and shelf life. This procedure includes placing things in a plastic bag, removing air from the interior, and sealing the bag. The goal is to remove air from the container in order to extend shelf life of food products. It also reduces ambient oxygen, inhibits the growth of aerobic bacteria or fungal spores, and prevents volatile compounds from evaporating. Dry goods such as cured meat, cereals, almonds, cheese, coffee, potato chips, and smoked salmon can also be stored in airless packaging, intended to keep the goods away from moisture for a longer time.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/4201
Albéa, AptarGroup, Inc., Quadpack Industries, Raepak Ltd., ABC Packaging Ltd., HCP Packaging, Libo Cosmetics Company, Ltd., Lumson SPA, Fusion Packaging, and Silgan Dispensing Systems are among some of the leading companies operating in the global airless packaging market.
- In February 2020, Ren Clean Skincare, a brand owned by Unilever has launched a skincare product in an airless bottle made of recycled plastic.
- In November 2020, East Hill Industries launched a new product called \"double wall airless bottles.\" The bottles come in a variety of sizes and shapes, as well as a variety of color options, and are equipped with high viscosity pumps. This product launch has further helped in increasing the sales and revenue for the company.
The packaging industry is rapidly expanding in terms of revenue in the recent years, and is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period of 2022 to 2028. Rapid revenue growth is attributed to factors such as rising global population, changing lifestyle, increasing disposable income and rapid growth of the e-commerce sector. Increasing penetration of internet, social media, improving standard of living and rapid growth in the doorstep deliveries are some other factors boosting global market revenue growth. In addition, various manufacturers are focusing on offering sustainable packaging to cater to rising environmental concerns. Local dealers are focusing on innovative packaging to attract consumers.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What size is the global Airless Packaging market expected to reach over the forecast period?
- Which revenue CAGR is the global market expected to register throughout the forecast period?
- Which factors are expected to hamper global market growth during the forecast period?
- Which key factors are expected to driver global Airless Packaging market throughout the forecast period?
- Which application segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR between 2022 and 2028?
- Which region is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
Request Latest Insights in this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/4201
Global Airless Packaging Market Segmentation:
- Bags Pouches
- Bottles Jars
- Personal Care Home Care
- Food Beverages
Regional Analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4201
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer report customization as per client interest. Kindly connect to know more about the customization plan and avail the best suited report.
Explore New Reports:
Lead Acid Battery Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lead-acid-battery-market
Energy Storage Battery For Microgrids Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/energy-storage-battery-for-microgrids-market
LDPE Films Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ldpe-films-market
Stone Paper Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/stone-paper-market
Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/temperature-controlled-packaging-solutions-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs