What are the advantages of die casting?
- Die cast parts have excellent dimensional accuracy.
This usually depends on the casting material, and the typical value is 0.1 mm error for the initial 2.5 cm size, and 0.002 mm error for each additional 1 cm.
- Compared with other casting processes, die casting has a smooth surface. The fillet radius is approximately 1-2.5 microns.
- Die casting can directly cast the internal structure.
- Die castingcan reduce or even avoid secondary machining, and the production speed is fast.
What are the disadvantages of die casting?
- The biggest disadvantage of die casting is its high cost.
Casting equipment and molds, mold related components are expensive compared with other casting methods. Therefore, when manufacturing die castings, it is more economical to produce a large number of products.
- Die casting process is only applicable to metals with high fluidity.
JTR can provide you with high-quality die-casting services. With our rich manufacturing experience and excellent designers and producers, we believe that we can provide you with the most cost-effective services.